You may ask yourself, what do I need to play hockey?
-Great News! You have came to right place. Hockey Hobo employees are experts in hockey sizing. We play the game too!
Required equipment for all ages:
Players (Forward/Defense) Goalies
- Jock/Cup - Goalie Jock/Cup
- Shin Pads - Goalie Leg Pads
- Hockey Socks - Goalie Pants
- Hockey Pants - Goalie Skates
- Hockey Skates - Goalie Chest Protector
- Shoulder Pads - Goalie Mask
- Elbow Pads - Goalie Jersey
- Hockey Jersey - Goalie Stick
- Hockey Helmet - Goalie Glove
- Hockey Stick - Goalie Blocker
- Hockey Gloves - Goalie Bag
- Hockey Bag - Mouthguard
Optional equipment (highly recommended for safety and comfort)
- Mouthguard (required at some levels, check with your local league) - Tape
- Neck guard (required at some levels, check with your local league) - Undergarments
- Tape (highly recommended)
The above buying guide is a recommendation. Local rules and governing bodies may require more or less than what is listed above.
Hockey Sizing Guide
Please contact us (live chat is best) for sizing questions, we do not place size charts online because each player has different sizing needs. The best way to make sure you have the right size, is to contact us. We will ask you several questions to help you find the best fit!
Hockey Hobo. All Rights Reserved. Ecommerce Web Site Design by Volusion.